Throughout the years, the Ferme Aux Saveurs des Monts has recruted artisans who contribute daily to the business’ success. Working as a team, they maintain the products’ highest quality and apply the business’ philosophy every step of the way.
- Élie Bertrand takes good care of the birds and looks after the farm’s general maintenance
- Viktor Rehmann, butcher with more than 45 years, is the master artisan of the butchery and prepares the farm’s unique and famous sausages.
- France Bourgeois brings us her talent as an experience cook and she combines client service in the Boutique.
- Alexjandro Subiros is our multi task employe and he also takes care of delivery.
- Nicole Déziel is a manager. She's responsible for sales and administration.
- Samuel Bertrand is learning everything about how to manage a farm. So maybe he will be our next boss.
- Claudia Sabourin with her smile will welcome you at our kiosque, she also help the butcher and fill out the orders every week.
Sylvain Bertrand, owner, has a background in agriculture economy, oversees the management of all departments while sharing his vision and motivation in the development of the business.